* [9fans] looking for advice for network setup
@ 2011-08-11 20:38 Roman Salmin
From: Roman Salmin @ 2011-08-11 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

   Hello,

 I have plan9 machine in my home network that is NATed to providers VPN.

 Other machine at work is running cpu server with real IP.

 I can connect from home to work, but I don't know any way to connect
otherwise direction.

 Can I configure this machines to be able access home data from work?
(connected to
 work cpu server be able to edit file which is at home.)

 If I am rightly understand, I can't do this directly because any namespace
that will be created
 by dialing from home to work will be inaccessibly to other terminals
connected to work cpu server.

 So I need some server on work cpu server that on dialing from home will do
necessary network mounting,
  and then listen for connection from other terminals to provide them with
updated namespace, is it?
  Does such thing exists?

 I am quite new in plan9, so please enlighten me.

P.S. plan9 actually runs at kvm at linux machines, with bridge network
setup. So I can
organise VPN in linux to solve this problem globally. But question about
plan9 solution.