* [9fans] printing from Plan 9
@ 2019-09-14  9:04 Richard Miller
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Richard Miller @ 2019-09-14  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Before replacing my expiring inkjet printer I thought I'd ask
the list: does anyone still use lp(1) nowadays, and are there
printers currently on the market which work well with Plan 9?

* Re: [9fans] printing from Plan 9
@ 2019-09-14  9:12 umbraticus
From: umbraticus @ 2019-09-14  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I use this with lp(1):

HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdw

I just looked for something that could speak postscript.

umbraticus