hi, one “send it privately” event does not an ethos make. i am speaking for Davide here, but i do not think he feels the it was worth publishing widely, being a throw away script. i am going to spend some time and try and beautify it, if i succeed i will post my version. if in the meantime, you are desperate for a copy you could contact him directly and he may well send you a copy. none of us are required to publish everything we write. -Steve > On 31 Dec 2018, at 8:21 am, Devon H. O'Dell wrote: > > This “send it to you privately” ethos is a problem on this list. Why not make it public? > > —dho > >> On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 2:55 PM David du Colombier <0intro@gmail.com> wrote: >> > do you have a script that you used to generate the 9hist repository? >> > I always planned to ingest it into my venti. >> > >> > I have already put a few old floppy and cdrom from my past in >> > venti as limited /yyyy/mmdd/usr/steve/... so the 9hist could go in >> > as /yyyy/mmdd/sys/src/9/... >> >> Yes, but beware it's a throw-away script. I'll send it to you privately. >> >> -- >> David du Colombier >>