2009/6/22 Mathieu L. > Indeed, this works for me as well. > I've just migrated the arenas, bloom and isect to another machine with > a p9p tree from mid February and I had no problem unvacing my data > there. And for what it's worth, checkindex on that machine didn't report > any problem while it did on the machine with the recent p9p install > (which gives me the same vac/unvac issues as the ones already reported > by a few people). OK, so all I need now is to get my hands on an old copy of the p9p binaries... the only old ones I've got are carefully backed up inside the venti that I can't get at :) > So the data seems to be ok, which is already quite a relief. > > Cheers, > Mathieu -- Adrian