From: Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] More Microsoft bashing
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:59:34 +1100	[thread overview]

Exactly.  If you really need to mod a neg you probably
have a bad algorithm.  If you need to you can do it
portably with a sign check.  If you want it to work
with more than one compiler you had better expect
the expected.  The result is undefined.  Ken took the
pragmatic approach.  So do others.

brucee