* [9fans] Get out of Glenda's way
@ 2006-03-30  5:00 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2006-03-30  5:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I bet there has never been a storm named Tux.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/National/Glenda-the-Plan-9-Bunny/2006/03/30/1143441238658.html

Russ

* Re: [9fans] Get out of Glenda's way
@ 2006-03-30 11:47 ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2006-03-30 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Glenda got downgraded but will still cause mirth and derision.

It's the other side of the island from me.

For my disdain Tux will hit Bondi.

brucee