* [9fans] DoaC - the beagle has landed
@ 2008-02-21  4:25 Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2008-02-21  4:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Dis on a Chip is moving on. Those at IWP92006 have some knowledge of it.
Enough has been simulated to death that work with real hardware starts
this week.

I'm open to suggestions about how to manage an on-line discussion group.
9fans is not the right forum.  Please send me off-list e-mail with suggestions.

Queries welcome.

Those who have the white papers for various parts of the design,
particularly the
garbage collector, please get involved.  This is not design by committee but I
really appreciate the intelligent opinion of "the good guys".

Sorry for the interruption.  We will now return to scheduled programming.

brucee

* [9fans] Re: DoaC - the beagle has landed
@ 2008-02-21 19:39 ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2008-02-21 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

The restricted group http://groups.google.com/group/dis-on-a-chip
has been created.  e-mail me if you are interested, or whatever is
needed to join.  I'm not very familiar with google groups but I
guess I'll learn.

brucee

[end of DoaC pollution of 9fans]

* Re: [9fans] Re: DoaC - the beagle has landed
@ 2008-02-21 19:55   ` Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2008-02-21 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

add me if you please.

       -eric

@ 2008-02-21 20:08     ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2008-02-21 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

it won't let me ...

1 user doesn't permit managers to add them

ericvh@gmail.com

@ 2008-02-21 20:09       ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2008-02-21 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

shit, sorry i have a cold.  but you get it eric.