* [9fans] volos experiment
@ 2008-11-02 15:18 Bruce Ellis
       [not found] ` <00311D13-F1F1-409D-A921-2C873D60FFEE@ihug.co.nz>
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2008-11-02 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

two young 9fans were staying in a small, but comfortable, room at the
Hotel ΑΔΜΗΤΟΣ - and as a parting gesture we tried an experiment - how
many 9fans can you fit in a small hotel room in Βόλος?

well the experiment had to be changed when the dude at the front desk
got nervous.

how many 9fans can you fit in a small hotel room in Βόλος before the
management get upset?

we got away with five before the party was broken up.

a good time was had by all in Βόλος as far as i can tell. many thanks
to our greek hosts.

brucee

* Re: [9fans] volos experiment
       [not found] ` <00311D13-F1F1-409D-A921-2C873D60FFEE@ihug.co.nz>
@ 2008-11-03  5:56   ` Andrew Simmons
From: Andrew Simmons @ 2008-11-03  5:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>> how many 9fans can you fit in a small hotel room in Βόλος before the
management get upset?

If the first 9fan is Boyd packing his normal weaponry, I would imagine
the answer is at most one. Ditto for a large hotel room anywhere in
the world.

* Re: [9fans] volos experiment
@ 2008-11-03  7:36     ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2008-11-03  7:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

well the experiment description should include "- each with a
significantly large backpack-".