Hi, I am new to Plan9. This request sounds quite simple/naive. Don't think that I dislike the Plan9 ways. I enjoy it a lot. But it doesn't mean that it needs no improvement/fix, right? OK, here is my suggestion. We shall fix the use of Up/Dn arrows, I mean, instead of using it to go one page up/dn, use it to move the cursor up/dn one line. Here are two reasons for this: 1. We use Lf/Rt arrows to move the cursor, don't we? Then use Up/Dn to do the same kind of task is symmetric, and thus more reasonable. 2. We already have PageUp/PageDown keys which do the task of paging up/dn, and symmetrically, Home/End to move to the first and last page. EOT -- DAY