No the flavor of the week is a move to Windows servers with users getting thin clients that connect to them. I'ld rather write something that talks their thin client protocol (if only I can figure out what it is). In general though, if your premise is that I always want to use windows and sometimes plan 9, it is an argument for a stronger drawterm. Mine is that I want to live on plan9 and sometimes use windows. I'ld rather the inverse of drawterm. Vnc is a step in the right direction, though the windows server for it sucks.