* [9fans] ARM status?
@ 2006-10-10 20:52 John Floren
From: John Floren @ 2006-10-10 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi everyone

I'm not really sure, based on the information provided at the wiki,
what the current status of Plan 9 on ARM actually is. It sounds like
Ron Minnich got it to boot, but ran into problems with rfork? (I don't
really know much about what's going on there)
Have these problems been fixed? I'd like to try and finagle an ARM
board for the robotics club to play around with, but I need to know if
Plan 9 will run first.
Thanks

John Floren
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-10-10 20:52 UTC | newest]