From: "John Floren" <slawmaster@gmail.com>
To: "Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Plan B images
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:42:26 -1000	[thread overview]

Thank you very much! Although I generally like setting things up for
myself, I have been twice baffled by this. The third edition iso gave
me a little taste of Plan B, and I thought it was pretty good, but I'm
really looking forward to seeing the new version.

John

--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn