From: kokamoto@hera.eonet.ne.jp
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: Re: [9fans] drawterm on BlissOS-15.8.4
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 09:54:01 +0900	[thread overview]

Using PC's android is better than doing it on smart phone
android, because we get wider screen, which is very very
important for Plan9!

Thank you very much!

The remaining problem is only one, the vertical position
expanding.

Kenji

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 11195 bytes --]

From: Kenji Okamoto <kokamoto@hera.eonet.ne.jp>
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 17:37:27 +0900

The android terminal is Intel NUC7i5BNH...

I forgot to write.

Kenji