* [9fans] archaeology - sleep, wakeup, postnote, and spin
@ 2006-03-21  2:11 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2006-03-21  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I was looking for information about the
sleep/wakeup spin verification a few weeks
ago and ended up digging through old kernel
sources and 9fans posts.  I felt like I'd done it
before and didn't want to do it again in the
future, so I collected the pieces and posted
them online.

http://swtch.com/spin/

Enjoy, if you're into that sort of thing.
Russ

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-03-21  2:11 UTC | newest]