* [9fans] which Plan 9 am I running?
@ 2021-02-10 21:18 pouya+lists.9fans
From: pouya+lists.9fans @ 2021-02-10 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I am very grateful for Richard Miller's ready-made 9pi image.

When I first got to know about Plan 9 many years ago, there was only a
single distribution of it I believe.

I had assumed I was running something close to that distribution, with
an updated kernel, but I have since been pleasantly surprised by some
new additions, such as Go, an rc git client, etc. included in this
image.

I have also read up a bit on 9legacy, 9front, etc.

I wonder now which, if any, of these I am running.

Pouya