Hi all, I've just installed (with few difficulties, I must admit) a fresh Plan9 on my Dell Inspiron laptop. I played with it and I'd really like to study it and get used to it. Ideally, I would like to make it my "everyday OS", to do all the nice stuff you can do with a computer (a part from work and study), like browsing the web, watching movies and so on... Is anyone using it for such things? Is there, for example, a decent browser for Plan9 (I haven't found any)? Or a music/movie player? Thanks in advance, Lorenzo.