To be more precise, I meant "samterm", not sam. Sorry for the noise. L. On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Lorenzo Bolla wrote: > Hi all, > looking at sam sources from plan9port, it seems that CTRL-0 and CTRL-p (and > followings, like CTRL-1 and CTRL-q, CTRL-2 and CTRL-r, etc) corespond to the > same hex value. > Is there a way to discriminate between them? > I haven't found a way to detect the press of the Alt key (or is it just > used to compose utf chars)? > Or, even better, can you point me to a more detailed document than man that > explain how keyboard is handled? > > Thanks, > L. >