Wanting to see a Netgear WPN311 (wireless PCI adapter) device driver I'm considering writing one. This may be the first and last you hear of this effort - the last device driver I wrote was in 1979, and I used assembly for that. So you other WPN311 users out there -- don't hold your breath unless you look good in blue. My C skills are about a 3 on a 1-10 scale. Tonight I'm looking at plan 9 sources of similar drivers to see how it's done. I'll probably be borrowing heavily from someone else's prior work. Beyond this do you have any suggestions of good reading for an aspiring plan 9 device driver programmer? Anything will help. Thanks, Eric ps -- this plan 9 is good stuff, guys. Good work.