* [9fans] LPL Section 3C
@ 2006-07-15 15:08 Benn Newman
From: Benn Newman @ 2006-07-15 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The Lucent Public License Version 1.02, in relevant part, states:
``In addition, each Contributor must identify itself as the originator of
its Contribution in a manner that reasonably allows subsequent Recipients
to identify the originator of the Contribution. Also, each Contributor
must agree that the additions and/or changes are intended to be a
Contribution. Once a Contribution is contributed, it may not thereafter be
revoked.''

I submited two patches (doc-man-1-patch-email and doc-man-1-fedex-new) but
I am not sure if I am complying with this paragraph. That could be fixed
by adding ``.\" Benjamin T. D. Newman contributed/is the original
contributor to/of this man page'' or something like that, but I have not
see that done anywhere. Should I have done that? Until the patches get
looked at (more specificaly, the email files chmod-ed o-rw) one would be
able to tell who sent the patch (well, not really because it is world
writable.)
--
Benn Newman