Hi I just downloaded the windows version and seems that this new version can't be used with the same params of the old one. I try to run it without params and with the common /? -h --help, and i only get a crash. I think it try to open some environment variables that are missing. (i can send you the complete dump from windows if needed) How can be used this new version? are there some env vars I must use? Thanks Gabi 2005/11/4, Russ Cox : > > I am almost ready to declare dt2k "stable". > > The random lock-ups were due to suspect X11 use > that I cleaned up a few weeks ago. > > The fcp bug I mentioned before turns out to be a > problem with Plan 9, not with drawterm. The bug was > in devssl (or in devmnt, depending on how you look at it), > not in drawterm. There is a new /sys/src/9/port/devssl.c > and devmnt.c on sources. > > There are new drawterm binaries at http://swtch.com/drawterm/ > > If you build yourself a kernel with the new devssl/devmnt > and are running the latest drawterm and see it crash or > do something else wrong, please let me know. > > The latest drawterm has one new feature: if you are running > a plan9port factotum, then drawterm will use it. > > Russ >