Hi That were the flags i used to use with the old one. I run it in windows xp. I tryed the binary Nils put and it run fine.. With env vars and with the usual -a and -c parameters works. (and -s param too ) thanks Gabi 2005/11/4, "Nils O. Selåsdal" : > > Gabriel Diaz wrote: > > > > Hi > > > > I just downloaded the windows version and seems that this > > new version can't be used with the same params of the old one. > > > > I try to run it without params and with the common /? -h --help, > > and i only get a crash. I think it try to open some environment > > variables that are missing. (i can send you the complete > > dump from windows if needed) > http://asgaard.homelinux.org/plan9/dt2k-mingw.exe doesn't crash atleast > if given /?, -h or --help > > > How can be used this new version? are there some env vars I must > > use? > > run it with the flags > -a the.auth.server -c the.cpu.server > (-u user and -s secstore can be specified as well) >