Hello I have problems when resizing rio windows at 1600x1200x32 using a 32 MB Nvidia GForce 2. I can make big windows just after start rio, but later i only can resize them to lower sizes. just after start i can make a full screen window, but i cannot hide it, only make it smaller. if i delete it and create a new one, this new one cannot be the full screen size, it just isn't created, as if the mouse event was never produced. I'm on a cpu kernel ( not sure if that could be an issue). any ideas if this can be "solved" ? thanks gabi PD i didn't test vesa yet