From: "Gabriel Diaz" <gabidiaz@gmail.com>
To: "Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] OT: Acid question?
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:55:56 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello

I think Axel is right.

without -N i can found a in AX b in CX, etc.

with -N you can do what geoff suggested:
*(main:a)\d

the paper http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/doc/acidpaper.html says:

"Acid provides library functions to step through source level
statements and functions. Furthermore, addresses in Acid expressions
can be specified by source file and line."

is that sentence talking about the 'main:a' string? or is just like
'file.c:line' ? (i can't found the correct syntax if the second one is
accepted).

slds.

gabi