* [9fans] faces and the plumb messages received by cpu connections
@ 2007-03-16  9:15 Gabriel Díaz
From: Gabriel Díaz @ 2007-03-16  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs'

Hello

I cpu'ed to a host A, and cpu forwarded a plumb message about a new mail,
so faces displays it, but it has no access to it as that upas/fs is in other
namespace.

If I click on the message, faces tries to open the email with the number
from the
Plumb message. If you have that index number on your local inbox you will
see the
Corresponding email.

What do you think about adding a field to the message with the name of the
machine
so faces can at least give you a pointer to where the message comes from?

Is that totally silly, am I missing difficulties hidden somewhere?

Thanks

Gabi