* [9fans] You name has been removed from the Video Club Sweepstakes mailing list
@ 2004-05-25 20:10 Administrator
From: Administrator @ 2004-05-25 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thank you for contacting Columbia House.

We have received your request and we are taking immediate steps to remove your
email address 9fans@cse.psu.edu from our Video Club Sweepstakes email list.
Please note that you are only opting out of emails containing information about
sweepstakes for the Video Club.  Email notifications are prepared several weeks
in advance, and we apologize for any interim emails that are received while we
are updating our records.

Additionally, Columbia House will not sell or rent any email list containing
your name and email address to any other person who notifies us they intend to
use that list in connection with sweepstakes or contests.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-05-25 20:10 UTC | newest]