* Re: [9fans] T-Shirts
@ 2000-10-24  9:43 rog
From: rog @ 2000-10-24  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

we've produced some t-shirts. i think they're quite nice. they do have
the bunny on, but quite small.  there'll be a photo of someone wearing
one quite soon, but there is an image of the design.

you can order them from:

http://www.vitanuova.com/plan9/tshirts.html

  cheers,
    rog.

* Re: [9fans] T-Shirts
@ 2000-10-26  8:40 ` Lyndon Nerenberg
From: Lyndon Nerenberg @ 2000-10-26  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

    rog> you can order them from:
    rog> http://www.vitanuova.com/plan9/tshirts.html

Beware that the secure payment server behind this (www.netbanx.com)
barfs when you submit your payment information through an HTTP
proxy. You'll have to temporarily disable any proxy your client
is using before you can complete the transaction.

--lyndon

* Re: [9fans] T-Shirts
@ 2000-10-26 10:46 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 2000-10-26 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

which browser are you using?

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1884 bytes --]

To: cse.psu.edu!9fans
Subject: Re: [9fans] T-Shirts
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:40:06 GMT

@ 2000-10-25  8:29   ` brien c carr
From: brien c carr @ 2000-10-25  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

When I was setting up and toying with Plan 9 this weekend,  I had bunny.jpg
in a window. My daughter saw it and immediately asked for a copy of the
"cute bunny picture" for her PC! She said she likes it better than the "the
big, fat penguin"... I kinda do too, for what it's worth... <smile>

=brien

Boyd Roberts <boyd@planete.net> wrote in message
> From: Bojan Zdravkovic <bojanz@home.com>
>
> > Can we make our own t-shirt with the bunny, or is the logo trademarked?
>
> that rabbit's dynamite...

* Re: [9fans] T-Shirts
@ 2000-10-24 11:27 ` Boyd Roberts
From: Boyd Roberts @ 2000-10-24 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

From: Bojan Zdravkovic <bojanz@home.com>

> Can we make our own t-shirt with the bunny, or is the logo trademarked?

that rabbit's dynamite...

* [9fans] T-Shirts
@ 2000-10-24  8:47 Bojan Zdravkovic
From: Bojan Zdravkovic @ 2000-10-24  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello all, not a technical matter but...

Anyone know where a plan9 t-shirt can be purchased?
Can we make our own t-shirt with the bunny, or is the logo trademarked?

thanks,

bojan