From: Alexis Paul Musgrave <muz@cwcom.net>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] Error after fresh install.
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:47:48 +0000	[thread overview]

After installing, rebooting. I get to the user[none]: prompt, and type
"glenda" with no password as instructed.
After which i get: (something like this)
bin/rc
some whine about not finding some ip
- then,

disk/fdisk diskread 68 at 0.446 i/o error

and the thing just sits there, is this something with my floppy ? or
my harddrive ?

,_Muz_

--
|- Alexis Paul (Muz) Musgrave - <0muz0@netgames-uk.com> <muz@cwcom.net> ----|