* [9fans] use installation disk as repair ?
@ 2003-02-28  9:51 Rob Ristroph
From: Rob Ristroph @ 2003-02-28  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,
        I installed plan9 a few days ago.  I edited the /rc/bin/termrc
        script to uncomment the part that was marked as what you
        should use for dhcp.  Now when I boot it, it just hangs
        forever (I see the dhcp request and offer on the dhcp
        server).

        I'll have to figure out why dhcp doesn't work, but in the
        meantime, how can I mount the harddisk after booting up the
        installation floppy so I can back out my changes ?

--Rob