* Re: [9fans] Adding a new user.
@ 2014-12-02 17:10 sl
From: sl @ 2014-12-02 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I think the doc about adding a new user is outdated (or it's just me
> that can't make it work properly) so I would be very grateful if
> someone could describe the steps of adding a new user in terms so that
> even I can understand. Thanks a lot!

Which doc?

What steps did you take?

What happened when you tried?

sl

* Re: [9fans] Adding a new user.
@ 2014-12-02 21:08 sl
From: sl @ 2014-12-02 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The following is 9front-specific but is still generally useful:

http://code.google.com/p/plan9front/issues/detail?id=207

sl

* [9fans] Adding a new user.
@ 2014-12-02 16:33 Mats Olsson
From: Mats Olsson @ 2014-12-02 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi guys!

I think the doc about adding a new user is outdated (or it's just me
that can't make it work properly) so I would be very grateful if
someone could describe the steps of adding a new user in terms so that
even I can understand. Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
Mats

* [9fans] adding a new user
@ 2004-02-27  5:17 David Caplan
From: David Caplan @ 2004-02-27  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,

  I'm quite new to plan9, and I've just installed it on a laptop. Could
  somebody tell me how to add new users? or maybe point me to a man page?

  Also, has anybody installed p9 on a laptop with the Ati Rage Lt Pro
  video card? If so, which video driver are you using?

  Thanks,
    - David

--
David Caplan <david at david.ath.cx>
Key fingerprint: B586 07D3 6EC0 EB36 6866  18C8 79B3 3A94 5898 39A0