I've just downloaded the new plan9 and tried my first installation, but no luck. I have no experience of plan9 and no clue why that error happend. Maybe someone who has more experience can help me out. 1. The custom plan9.ini got download had a entry `monitor=xvga' (I'd chose general tube capable at 1024x768), which caused `aux/vga' to complain something like `aux/vga: main: xvga@... not in /lib/vgadb'. I wonder how this inconsistancy happened. 2. After I modified the plan9.ini on boot disk, `aux/vga' complained ` not enough free address space'. Below is my configuration: