* [9fans] SCSI Controller for an fileserver
@ 2001-09-07  8:06 Matthias Teege
From: Matthias Teege @ 2001-09-07  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Moin,

I want to setup a plan 9 fileserver and searching for an
supported SCSI Controller. Is anyone working with an
Tekram DC390-U2W PCI or DC395-UW PCI?

Many thanks
Matthias

--
Matthias Teege -- matthias@mteege.de -- http://emugs.de
make world not war

* Re: [9fans] SCSI Controller for an fileserver
@ 2001-09-07 18:09 nigel
From: nigel @ 2001-09-07 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Tekram controllers are supported if they have Symbios chips on them.
I believe this means "yes" to DC390-U2W, and "no" DC395-U2W.
Check their website. It tells you which chip is used.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1893 bytes --]