[parent not found: <801552123.5703952.1457582011484.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>]
* [9fans] Pi Hats and i2c
@ 2016-03-09 20:39 Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2016-03-09 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Anyone have any example code using the i2c interface on the pi I can look at? I'm playing around with several of these, and am not getting the results I expect (data getting out, but the hats aren't behaving like they're getting the same bits I think I'm sending).

More generally, anyone got any of these hats going? I'm starting off with the Sense Hat, since it exposes everything on it via the i2c.