* [9fans] Drawterm Performance on Different OSes
@ 2005-03-29 16:49 Greg Pavelcak
From: Greg Pavelcak @ 2005-03-29 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I have a Dell GX-270 at work, currently running Windows XP. I'm
writing this using drawterm-win to my Plan 9 box at home.  Last week, I
had gotten so fed up with Windows that I installed FreeBSD 5.3 on the
same Dell machine at work and also drawterm-ed home, but it was so
slow as to be unusable.  Any guesses as to why this would be?  Next
time I put FreeBSD on, I'd like to be able to drawterm home.

Thanks.

Greg