* Nail, a rewrite of acme Mail
@ 2020-11-05  5:35 ori
From: ori @ 2020-11-05  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front, 9fans

I got annoyed by searching for the previous
message in thread for acme mail, so I started
to add the feature. That left me unhappy with
the code structure of acme Mail, so I rewrote
it last weekend.

Here's the result. It's still very rough around
the edges. Save, Next, and a few other things
haven't made back yet. Still, it seems to work
well enough for me to dogfood it.

The most visible change is thread sorting with
a compact layout is done by default.

Code below.

https://git.sr.ht/~ori/Nail

Sent using Nail.