From: "Francisco J Ballesteros" <nemo@lsub.org>
To: "Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] octopus distribution
Date: Thu,  1 May 2008 20:41:52 +0200	[thread overview]

IIRC, unpacking just /dis/o should be enough.
There's a separate osrc.tgz at the same web page
where you took the distrib.

You could perhaps try to unpack that, or just copy it
from the one you got.

Also, there might be necessary to create some directory
in case a mount point is missing. If that's the case I'd like
to know to fix things up.

just FYI, we decided to pack the thing with inferno because
not all infernos out there are up to date, and we're depending
on some fixed modules.

cheers