From: "Francisco J Ballesteros" <nemo@lsub.org>
To: "Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Octopus installation on Plan9
Date: Tue,  8 Jul 2008 17:26:00 +0200	[thread overview]

Has the setup.sh execute permissions?
Is /usr/octopus unpacked correctly under inferno, so that
it might be something like /usr/inferno/usr/octopus on the
Plan 9 system?

I think all the problem is that the files are being extracted
without execute permissions. This did not happen when we
used tar instead of zip. Anyway, you can either give the
execute permissions to /dis/... yourself or wait a little until
I fix the install script to make sure this does not happen again.