* [9fans] Plan9 on Toshiba T420CDT
@ 2000-06-12  9:56 zefuldar
From: zefuldar @ 2000-06-12  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

  Does anyone know if I can get Plan9 working on
a Toshiba 420CDT laptop? It has 40M memory, 1.2G
drive, C&T 65550 Video Chipset, 800x600LCD TFT
display.

  I created the boot disk and copied the Dist onto
a CDR, so if I can get the display to work, it should
be a go.

  I tried various modifications to the VGADB file,
since there are some similar entries, but I can't
get it to work.

  If you know the secret, reply to this post.

  Thanks much!
   --MDC

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-06-12  9:56 UTC | newest]