* [9fans] ATAPI document
@ 2008-02-14 20:14 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2008-02-14 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Once, long ago, I found a copy of the ATAPI spec that did not require
me sending $$$ to T13. Anybody seen that lately or have a link?

ron

* Re: [9fans] ATAPI document
@ 2008-02-14 20:25 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2008-02-14 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Once, long ago, I found a copy of the ATAPI spec that did not require
> me sending $$$ to T13. Anybody seen that lately or have a link?
>
> ron

i remember the draft t13 standards being free on the t13 website.

- erik

* Re: [9fans] ATAPI document
@ 2008-02-14 21:29   ` don bailey
From: don bailey @ 2008-02-14 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] ATAPI document
@ 2008-02-14 22:46     ` Michaelian Ennis
From: Michaelian Ennis @ 2008-02-14 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

google
atapi filetype:pdf

revealed a number of likely candidates. Including "ATA Packet
Interface for CD-ROMs" at http://akrip.sourceforge.net/8020r26.pdf

Ian

* Re: [9fans] ATAPI document
@ 2008-02-15 16:24 ` jmk
From: jmk @ 2008-02-15 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

did you get one? i probably have one somewhere online
i definitely have old paper copies.

--jim

On Thu Feb 14 15:17:04 EST 2008, rminnich@gmail.com wrote:
> Once, long ago, I found a copy of the ATAPI spec that did not require
> me sending $$$ to T13. Anybody seen that lately or have a link?
>
> ron

* Re: [9fans] ATAPI document
@ 2008-02-15 16:30   ` jmk
From: jmk @ 2008-02-15 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)