I had similar problem with WMWare Workstation and didn't solve it. I used Qemu with the image of oszoo.org. http://www.oszoo.org/wiki/index.php/Plan9_070107.zip On 8/6/07, fouRmi wrote: > > Hi all > > I've succeed in installing Plan 9 on VMWare Workstation. It tells that > "You can power off your computer freely...", and I did, fter i made > Plan 9 active. But when i disconnected the CD-ROM and resetted the > VMWare Station, it halted after it reached ""init: starting /bin/rc". > What should i do next? Are there any mistakes possible during the > process of the installation or the bootup? > > PS: I can boot up the VMWare normally with the same Live CD. > > Thanks. > > Regards. > Orlando Sun > -- Sergio.