* [9fans] devtls memory leak bug
@ 2021-09-25 20:41 cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2021-09-25 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

just tracked down kernel memory leak in devtls,
might be of interested to other forks:

http://git.9front.org/plan9front/plan9front/1cff923af4dbcaaab515cc04ea40c559eab7830f/commit.html

--
cinap

* Re: [9fans] devtls memory leak bug
@ 2021-09-27  3:39 ` Lucio De Re
From: Lucio De Re @ 2021-09-27  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thank you, Cinap.

This certainly ought to be of interest to all.

Lucio.

--
Lucio De Re
2 Piet Retief St

Ph.: +27 58 653 1433
Cell: +27 83 251 5824

* Re: [9fans] devtls memory leak bug
@ 2021-09-27 14:52   ` smj
From: smj @ 2021-09-27 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Indeed, in our case this was causing a regular unrecoverable deadlock
every few days.  Kudos to cinap for not only remotely debugging this but
also taking a mentor-like "teach a man to fish" approach to tracking down
and identifying the root cause.  Thank you cinap!

smj