* Re: [9fans] CHANGES in plan9
       [not found] <000101c65958$9bbd8200$14aaa8c0@utelsystems.local>
@ 2006-04-06  9:15 ` "Nils O. Selåsdal"
From: "Nils O. Selåsdal" @ 2006-04-06  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Lluís Batlle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been looking for a while for a CHANGES file for the plan9 source...
> Maybe I'm missing some important point, but browsing the plan9 source
> published in the bell-labs' web I could not find any CHANGES file, or
> (not related) the libc include files. May someone spend a few seconds
> for me on that? Thanks.
include files are located in /sys/include . Online at
http://www.cs.bell-labs.com/sources/plan9/sys/include/

(I also believe it's more imortant maintaining the source than writing
CHANGES files..)

* Re: [9fans] CHANGES in plan9
@ 2006-04-06  9:21   ` geoff
From: geoff @ 2006-04-06  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

You should be able to see what's changed on sources with

	9fs sources
	9fs sourcesdump
	cd /n/sources/plan9/sys/src/cmd
	history -D -d sourcesdump ed.c

for example.

* Re: [9fans] CHANGES in plan9
@ 2006-04-06  9:47   ` uriel
From: uriel @ 2006-04-06  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The plan9changes mailing list archives are useful as a poor-man's changelog:

http://groups.google.com/group/plan9changes

uriel

> Lluís Batlle wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've been looking for a while for a CHANGES file for the plan9 source...
>> Maybe I'm missing some important point, but browsing the plan9 source
>> published in the bell-labs' web I could not find any CHANGES file, or
>> (not related) the libc include files. May someone spend a few seconds
>> for me on that? Thanks.
> include files are located in /sys/include . Online at
> http://www.cs.bell-labs.com/sources/plan9/sys/include/
>
> (I also believe it's more imortant maintaining the source than writing
> CHANGES files..)

* Re: [9fans] CHANGES in plan9
@ 2006-04-06 15:04 ` Arvindh Rajesh Tamilmani
From: Arvindh Rajesh Tamilmani @ 2006-04-06 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

>  I've been looking for a while for a CHANGES file for the plan9 source...
> Maybe I'm missing some important point, but browsing the plan9 source
> published in the bell-labs' web I could not find any CHANGES file

it is available on sources.
via web:
http://cm.bell-labs.com/sources/extra/changes
http://cm.bell-labs.com/sources/patch