From: Geoff Collyer <geoff@collyer.net>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] more dumb questions
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 02:59:46 -0800	[thread overview]

My apologies; I could have sworn it was 1995.  Perhaps there was an
earlier edition.  In any case, it can't be describing any version of
the system newer than second edition, since 3e didn't appear until
spring of 2001.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2444 bytes --]

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@online.de>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:44:09 GMT

Geoff Collyer wrote:

> There is only one Plan 9 book, from 1995, and it's in German.  You can
> get it from amazon.de if you really want it.  I was told by a famous
> publisher that there is no market for a Plan 9 book.

Hello,

the book is from 1999:

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3446188819/qid%3D1079258888/302-6468304-4109662

Sascha Wildner