Hi, I am having trouble getting Plan 9 to recognize my ethernet card in my embarrassingly old Dell laptop. The card is a Farallon Enet, which to the best of my knowledge would be a "3C589" type for the purposes of plan9.ini. I have tried some variations in plan9.ini, such as ether0=type=3C589 or etherX=3C589, as well as rendering 3C589 as "3c589", but to no avail. According to the Plan9 wiki, the above results indicate that recognition for this card isn't built into the kernel, which leads me to my main question: What modification(s), if any, would I need to make to the kernel config file (9pcf)? This card type is referenced under the "link" section, but would I also need to reference it under dev, or modify the line "ether netif" in that section? Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide. This is my second run at making my laptop a fully-functioning Plan 9 machine, and while I've become quite comfortable with basic usage of this OS, I'm still something of a newbie at the under-the-hood stuff. I'm looking forward to trying Plan 9 as my full-time OS, and I certainly appreciate any help in getting there. Cheers, James