From: "Michael Jeffrey." <michael@vitanuova.com>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] Plan 9 Box Set from Vita Nuova
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 08:33:54 +0000	[thread overview]

Vita Nuova are now taking orders for our Plan 9 boxed set.
The Box Set includes two printed manuals and the source code
CD together with the Plan 9 Open Source Licence.  The prices
are as follows:

CD Only £16 (~$25)
Manuals Only £50 (~$75)
Box Set CD + Manuals £66 (~$100)

Check the web site for details on postage and packing.

We are taking orders as of today from our new web site at
www.vitanuova.com and will start shipping on August 29th.

We hope you like the artwork we have chosen for Plan 9, but
I wonder how many of you will recognise from where it has
taken its design cues?

Michael Jeffrey
C.E.O.
Vita Nuova Holdings Limited