This looks pretty well done - a good beginner's hands-on view to getting to know the system. In the interest of addressing the "resources ... all in one place" issue, though, I would encourage you to also contribute to the wiki[1]. I'm not suggesting everything you're putting on your blog belongs on the wiki (the wiki isn't really good for the sort of narrative sense good blogs give), but it is the best place for centralized resources. There is a wiki page with instructions on how to edit it[2]. Anthony [1] http://www.plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/plan_9_wiki/ [2] http://www.plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/acme_wiki_instructions/index.html