* [9fans] Plan 9 talk/video
@ 2009-01-28 19:24 john
From: john @ 2009-01-28 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Well, for anyone who is interested, I recently gave a talk about Plan
9 at a meeting of the Society of Software Engineers at RIT, and the
slides and a video are up at
http://sse.se.rit.edu/programs/tech-talks/plan-9

There's probably not much in there for people who are already using
Plan 9, but if you know somebody who is interested in Plan 9 this
*might* be useful.  It is quite long (about 45 minutes)...  I intended
it to be shorter, so you can see toward the end I keep trying to bring
back the slides after the demonstration but always get interrupted
with a question.

If there are gross technical errors, send me an email.  Some of the
questions caught me off guard so I may not have given perfect answers
all the time.

John Floren

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-01-28 19:24 UTC | newest]