I haven't heard anything from mycroftiv in a while. I think the best option would be to email him directly. On Aug 27, 2013, at 23:10, Shane Morris wrote: > Thank you for the reply. Of course I should've tried #plan9 - I must've switched off higher reasoning. Too excited to play Plan 9 again perhaps? > > Of another question, do many members of the list run Plan 9 on VIA systems? We all know their support for Linux can be a bit woeful, but they say (in the specs) the newer USB3.0 systems have specific Linux support. I suppose the question should more be "Do many members use QEMU on VIA systems for Plan 9?" And perhaps this isn't exactly the place... for the list to decide. > > Thanks again, I'll connect XChat to #plan9 when I return home this evening. > > On Aug 28, 2013 1:03 PM, "Anthony Sorace" wrote: >> I think this list and #plan9 on freenode are your best options. I >> don't believe many people are using the 9gridchan stuff directly >> at this point, but all the fundamentals are the same as any other >> Plan 9 system. It may require a bit of poking, but I'm sure folks in >> one of those two places can help you out. >> >> #plan9 on freenode can be a great place to get help, but like any >> small IRC channel, it's sort of hit-or-miss who you get. If nobody >> in the room at the moment can help, try again later. I haven't seen >> any 9gridchan questions recently. >> >> Anthony