* [9fans] [OT] Sponsorship plea
@ 2008-02-20 15:35 dave.l
From: dave.l @ 2008-02-20 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans Of The OS Plan 9 From Bell Labs

I'm running the Reading Half-Marathon on 2nd March.

I'm doing it as part of my effort to give up smoking
(it's harder to roll a cigarette while you're running).

If you want to encourage me,
or just give money to my chosen charity
Médecins Sans Frontières (www.msf.org)
please go to
     http://www.justgiving.com/davelukes
and donate lots of money.

End of mailing-list abuse.

Thanks you,
DaveL

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-02-20 15:35 UTC | newest]