* [9fans] Today's SecureNet Key
@ 2010-09-12  8:55 Akshat
From: Akshat @ 2010-09-12  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

The Plan 9 manual still contains the securenet(8) manpage and several
reference to this old hardware. I would like to get it, but it seems
Digital Pathways (or AssureNet Pathways) products are no longer
available anywhere (they would now be part of Symantec, which is not
really in the business of security). Are there any other little secure
token boxes that work with Plan 9 (such as SecurID)?

Best,
ak

* Re: [9fans] Today's SecureNet Key
@ 2010-09-12 13:49 ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2010-09-12 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

when i can't use cpu and secstore to log in directly, i use netkey.
there are non-Plan9 implementations of netkey.
i think i've got a Java version somewhere.

* Re: [9fans] Today's SecureNet Key
@ 2010-09-12 18:08   ` Akshat
From: Akshat @ 2010-09-12 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Is there any way to have the auth server require netkey only when
connections are from outside the local network?

Thanks,
ak