* [9fans] Thanks for a neat IWP9!
@ 2009-10-26  1:01 Venkatesh Srinivas
From: Venkatesh Srinivas @ 2009-10-26  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who attended and to Erik Quanstrom and Coraid for a rockin'
IWP9.

-- vs

* Re: [9fans] Thanks for a neat IWP9!
@ 2009-10-26  2:33 ` blstuart
From: blstuart @ 2009-10-26  2:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Thanks to everyone who attended and to Erik Quanstrom and Coraid for a rockin'
> IWP9.

I second that!  It was a great meeting.

BLS

* Re: [9fans] Thanks for a neat IWP9!
@ 2009-10-26  9:57   ` Roman Shaposhnik
From: Roman Shaposhnik @ 2009-10-26  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Stop making me salivate ;-) Post the videos already! ;-)

Thanks,
Roman.

@ 2009-10-26 20:22   ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2009-10-26 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Sun Oct 25 22:35:13 EDT 2009, blstuart@bellsouth.net wrote:
> > Thanks to everyone who attended and to Erik Quanstrom and Coraid for a rockin'
> > IWP9.
>
> I second that!  It was a great meeting.

you're welcome.  but i (and we) should
be thanking you for coming and making
it a good conference.  the papers and wips
were well written and well presented.
i got alot out of the presentations even
having read the papers beforehand.

- erik